Saturday 17 August 2013

mixed messages result in todays time




i want, white and golden light 
in my days and i have that right
like the stars in the sky shimmerin and shining

is the spirit I call I AM
an that AM is me getting on top of EM 'all
and stating whats meant to be

receiving EMI's an 
a placement were BOSS means this MISS

never dismissed as the real QUEEN
of gates that u neva gnna reach with that 
GUN
of words in ur hand


looking in the mirror i see
the fairest of them all,
and all of ME in the real
and spirit formations of what
I AM

diamond and gloss...boom bang bad'da'dam!
shooting up nothing in this life but my goals and yeah they're grow'n
while u throwing ur im rich songs look at me

Hells Master has had his HIT list of people showing jus wat EVIL LIVES
saying make the most of ur life and live as if "you only got one life"

while im surviving and living like i got all of eternity to be me..cos I am
the true GODESS yes and QUEEN
of gates u neva gnna reach with that
GUN
of words in ur hand

EGO accusations are in ur thoughts now
and oh yes ill take my ego and turn it into sucess
then send u down to cry
bye bye
while u can kiss my toes

baby bye me
a blue non blood shed diamond ring
baby sing for me
beautifully
baby jus buy me my dreams
and make u nearer to me
i dont need these material things
All of u and 'EM
take that standin
when the 'Proof of this
is what u do
and not what we said

bring it to me
forgive all that crazy stuff
ill jus send Them all down that
never to return rolled road
of the dead
if evil got u scared
jus fear not
as im not one to be foreign
when ur nearer to me
forget the confusion
the truth is in this absolution

Oh yeah and woah woah yeah
queen stuff is where this all started
so swing back to the swag i was on

I am no GOD fearing woman
so theres no reason for any of us to be
unless urve lived
sitting on the lap of the devils kid bit
evil
unless lass ur uncle is satan and the
GUNs words say to you
bullets be ur friend

u think me saying that i got no idea how some of u HAVE to LIVE
I get it

yet in my opinion
u should stop throwing stones
and
lighting ur words with matches
that result
pouring a lean standing
of disproportionate
sized up lyrical lines
that match nothing
in the reality of ur life

for a physical example simply
u where the cross of christ
then sing how wise murder was the case
that lead u to still kill
no wonder u fuckwits
are GOD fearing

coz straight up

Jesus and Jerusalem
jesus'mmm?!
slim shady might be todays example
of wat
Christ myt be like
with socity of todays times

reality is
Jesus was sacrificed for u and i
wel for the sin of all of us
to be forgiven
did he really have to get
lifted to heaven through deaths door,
gates of heaven
he sits and waits for us modern people to get the point
of each of us having
at least to nails in the wrists of HIM
CHRIST

wat would u say
if u knew that
on every life taking by another
person in the name of
evil inside
that those nails in the wrist of Christ
enter the first layers of skin flesh and bone
all over again
thats eternal pain
PAIN
FOR U 2 SIN


to be painful
in our sin we are succeeding
devil is unveiling in you
everything that u are becoming
that shadowed soul wants to escape
yet ur last sin is this
if u allow it
hell will bound u
as evil is his way in which he found u
u make the choice to give ur self over to
devils chains and locks
padded room no doc


no?! u dont think thats so
because all sin is forgiven
?
so you continue to pray
where ur cross in Christ's name everyday
and then u still slay
the war is within u

and then cry
but that was
yesterday

soul Jahs people
all deserve freedom
freedom
but not a soul escaping from eternal evil
after ur life of sinfull deeds

a soul shinning
shimmering
in glee
happiness
health
honesty
truth
loyalty
ur form of royalty
Kings and Queens
of heavens
we all can be
jus let light love and integrity
thru to the real you


i want, white and golden light 
in my days and i have that right
like the stars in the sky shimmerin and shining

is the spirit I call I AM
an that AM is me getting on top of EM 'all
and stating whats meant to be

receiving EMI's an 
a placement were BOSS means this MISS

never dismissed as the real QUEEN
of gates that u neva gnna reach with that 
GUN
of words in ur hand



No comments:

Post a Comment